Terms and Conditions
Aalad Web Development Agency
Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 2023-11-18
These Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) govern your access to and use of the websites, apps, and services (collectively, the “Services”) provided by Aalad Web Development Agency (“Aalad”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use the Services.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions shall have the following meanings:
- “Content” means any text, images, audio, video, or other materials that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Services.
- “User” means any person or entity that accesses or uses the Services.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means the rights to patents, inventions, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property.
You may create an account (“Account”) with us. To create an Account, you must provide us with certain information, including your name and email address. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account.
Use of Services
You agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the Services to:
- Upload, post, or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, or transmit any Content that you do not have the right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, or transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other Intellectual Property Rights of any third party;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Intellectual Property Rights
Aalad owns or has a license to all Intellectual Property Rights in the Services. You agree not to copy, modify, distribute, or create derivative works of the Services without Aalad’s prior written consent.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. AALAD MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. AALAD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE.
Limitation of Liability
AALAD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, EVEN IF AALAD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Aalad and its affiliates, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
We may terminate your Account or your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, without notice or liability. You may terminate your Account at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will notify you of any material changes by posting a notice on our website.